Patagonia took their Happy Hike Pants—which are some of the most versatile pants they’ve ever made—and lined them with Air Flow fabric (it wicks moisture and has odor-control properties) to create pants with four-way stretch that are ideal for winter trips and offer 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on joggers with a wide, stretchy waistband; miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Lined with 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs can be pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn