The small size blades of the Twist make it the best fitting play paddle for the smaller sized whitewater paddler. (Match it with our Small shaft option for even more precise fit.) Developed alongside its larger counterparts the Player and Sidekick, this shape was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with down turned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's most advanced whitewater tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, take your Twist along for the ride.
- Small sized blades make the Twist the ideal fit for small size adults and especially youth paddlers.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our bomber fiberglass Straight shaft available in Standard Diameter or our Small Diameter, which is the perfect match for smaller paddler.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||921g.||32.5oz.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Feather Angle||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.|
|Blade Surface Area||645 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width|
45cm x 20.25cm