||Out of stock
||Limited Quantities - Call 828-488-7230 for Availability
Watch most all creek boat videos today, or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Sherpa and its larger counterpart the Powerhouse offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter (Special Order).
- Available in bright translucent amber or our Topo - Eagle Falls: Green HD Graphic (Special Order).
- Feather Angle: 30
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
Note: We do our best to stock as many makes, models, sizes, and colors of the paddles and gear we offer. However, there might be some occasions where the specific item you've ordered is not in stock. If we are out of an item you have ordered, we will contact you with the estimated availability/delivery time, comparable product styles/colors, or refund the full amount your purchase.