The hugely successful 9R has taught us a lot about going fast, so why not take all that knowledge and make an uncompromised, super-fast, super-fun 12ft longboat? Yeah, we thought it was a good idea too!
The 12R is only limited by your imagination; multi-days, attainments, races, vertical miles, challenging and developing your skills, crazy big enders, big booming fun, or simply mixing it up with your crew; if the 12R doesn’t put a smile on your face, you might consider seeking medical attention.
- Fast, asymmetric, Swede-form hull with narrow width and progressive rocker
- The innovative wave defectors debuted on the 9R will continue over to the 12R to deflect most waves away from the kayak and generate dynamic lift for a dry bow
- 9R style bow rocker to lift over obstacles, punch through holes, and resurface quickly to maintain downstream speed
- Rounded edges for forgiveness and to help keep you on line and quickly transfer from edge to edge
- Powerful cockpit ergonomics similar to the 9R, so more of your energy is transferred into momentum
- Stout 2 outfitting
- One size fits most
- Available in Neon, Daredevil, or Rasta
TECH SPECS (pre-production, subject to change)
- Length: 11’ 11”
- Width: 24”
- Volume: 97 gal (US)
- Weight: 55lbs
- Paddler Weight: 140-275lbs