A sudden powerful movement through the river.
For those paddlers seeking the utmost power and dependable catch in a high impact resistant fiberglass layup. Tested by some of the best expedition kayakers in the world on some of the most demanding rivers. The Surge delivers confidence with every stroke.
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our bomber fiberglass Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Available only in our high visibility, Gradient: Blaze HD Graphic.
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 999g.
Weight Ounces: 35.25oz.
Length Range: 162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Blade Surface Area: 725 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 48.25cm x 20cm
Advanced Design and Fit:
Performance Level: Premium
Blade Design: Fiberglass, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: River Running
Shaft Features: Whitewater Fiberglass - Straight