[ sher - puh ]
Without their help, many of the great first descents of Nepal, Tibet, India and China would have never been.
Watch most all creek boat videos today, or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Sherpa and its larger counterpart the Powerhouse offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke. The moves you need to make river running, the obstacles you need to work around, made easier with Werner designs.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Available in bright Translucent: Amber.
- Feather Angle: 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
- 200 cm Four Piece Breakdown Specifications: Blade Length- 53 cm | Male Shaft - 64 cm | Female Shaft - 54 cm
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 4 Piece
Weight Grams: 1155g.
Weight Ounces: 40.75oz.
Length Range: 194, 197, 200, 203, 206, 209 only.
Feather Angle: Must have 45 degrees of separation between holes. Most common combinations are R30/L30 and R45/0/L45.
Blade Surface Area: 680 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 46cm x 19.5cm
Advanced Design and Fit:
Performance Level: Premium
Blade Design: Fiberglass, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: River Running
Shaft Features: Whitewater Fiberglass - Straight, 4-Piece Breakdown Whitewater