The Rio offers an advanced river running blade design at an introductory price. Mid-size blades are so well balanced and easy to use that we highly recommend the Rio for all entrants into whitewater who demand good paddle performance.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized river running blades give just the right amount of power without fatiguing the paddler. Designed for more efficient forward paddling.
- Injection molded blades with designs direct from our Premium line offers gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
- The same Bomber shaft we use on our top of the line paddles. Available in straight shaft only, in standard or small diameter.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon injection molded blades are durable at a lower cost.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 1070g.
Weight Ounces: 37.75oz.
Length Range: 152cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Blade Surface Area: 655 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 41cm x 19.5cm
Design & Fit:
Performance Level: Standard
Blade Design: Fiberglass Reinforced - Injection Molded Nylon, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: River Running
Shaft Features: Straight Shaft, Whitewater Fiberglass - Straight