When day hikes stretch out into more committing endeavors, the Stratos 36 is the perfect size for your essentials and then some. Its top-loading design, topped by a fixed top lid, helps make packing a breeze. Plus, with its highly ventilated AirSpeed® suspensions system and just enough volume to empower your bigger pursuits, it inspires long days and lightweight nights exploring our more rugged trails, rain or shine. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
- Zippered access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organized and accessible
- Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets