- With extra length and larger tubes, the Slice XL gives you the ability to carry up to four paddlers and tackle big whitewater with confidence.
- The self-bailing PVC floor is raised 6" so only the side tubes touch the water, creating a fast, stable and highly maneuverable whitewater machine.
- A high-pressure 3" drop-stitch deck attaches to the self-bailing floor to create a solid, stable and stiff platform for 2-4 paddlers.
- Self-draining zippered compartments in the bow and stern keep gear and supplies organized and out of the way.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves in the tubes and Leafield D7 valves in the floor and center thwart ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Five separate air chambers ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Includes two handles and ten 1.5" stainless steel D-rings for strapping down gear, running grab lines, or rigging a small rowing frame.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||3 (one removable)|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7 & D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||26"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|