- High-impact 8" W x 18" L ABS plastic blade can take the abuse of multiple paddling seasons.
- Airplane-grade 1 1/4" aluminum shaft is strong and resilient, for years of worry-free use.
- Polyethylene sheathing protects the shaft and provides a comfortable grip.
- Molded T-grip handle gives your easy control.
- Available in 56", 60" and 66" lengths.
|High-impact ABS plastic|
|Blade Size:||20.3 cm W x 45.7 cm L (8" W x 18" L)|
|Shaft Material:||Coated high-strength airplane grade aluminum|
|Weight:||60 is 36 oz (1021 g)|
Whitewater Rafting Paddles
Average Length: 60"
Average Guide Length: 66"
Hint: Measure from floor to chin for a more precise paddle length.
Average length: 56"–58"
Choosing a canoe paddle length is a fairly straight forward formula. Sit in a chair and measure from your chair seat to your nose. Add this number to the height of your canoe seat, then add the length of the paddle blade.
An even simpler formulas is this, 56 to 58 inch lengths fits 80% of all whitewater canoeist. If you are in a open canoe with a taller seat or have a long torso you may want to consider a longer length 60 to 62 inch paddle. Paddlers with shorter torsos may prefer a 52 or 54 inch paddle.