Stay dry and don't miss a day on the water. The NRS Latex Wrist Gasket Repair Kit gives you all the materials you need to replace two wrist gaskets. You supply the elbow grease.
- The kit contains: two high-quality latex wrist gaskets, 3/4 oz. Aquaseal® Adhesive, 1/2 oz Gear Aid Cleaner & Cure Accelerator, applicator brush, fine-grit sandpaper and complete instructions.
- The wrist gaskets supplied in the kit are the same original equipment gaskets that come on NRS garments.
- See the sizing chart for the correct size gasket.
- Replacing deteriorated or torn gaskets yourself saves you time and money and is a very useful skill to have.
- Look at our online Gasket Replacement Instructions to see how easy this is to do it yourself!
- Two latex wrist gaskets
- 3/4 oz Aquaseal Adhesive
- 1/2 oz Gear Aid Cleaner and Cure Accelerator
- Applicator brush
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Complete instructions