If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the full-sized, 68-liter Kestrel can manage all that and more. For your longest trips in difficult environments or heavy-duty trailwork days, the Kestrel rucksack's close-to-body design and low-profile harness help you move efficiently through challenging environments.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
The AirScape backpanel offers updated adjustable torso lengths and features a new injection-molded framesheet for a stable, breathable, close-to-body carry, even when the trail gets technical.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment