The Zen platform has been a staple on expeditions and in schools for its versatility. The Zen 3.0 takes note of our Hero Series and combines that knowledge with our previous Zen designs to produce a shorter, lighter package that stays on top of the water, has a ton of initial stability, and lifts easily over waves, holes, and rocks. It’s a dry, confidence-inspiring ride that doesn’t get grabbed in swirlier situations. This means it’s not only a great boat for beginners, but also provides welcome confidence in some of the biggest, most chaotic rivers.
- Wildly stable hull
- Easy to turn
- Primary and secondary stability
- High floating
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System – the highest shock absorbing system on the market. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere LEARN MORE
- Carrying strap for easier carrying transportation
- Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program. LEARN MORE
- Available in three sizes – Small, Medium, and Large
Paddlers looking to get into the sport or push themselves to new limits in river running and creeking. The Zen is an easy-to-turn, easy-to-boof boat that will take you downstream with confidence.
Small | Length: 8’ 1″ • Width: 25.5″ • Height: 15″ • Cockpit Size: 32.5" x 19" • Volume: 76 gal • Capacity: 80-160 lbs • Total Weight: 44 lbs
Medium | Length: 8’ 5″ • Width: 27″ • Height: 15″ • Cockpit Size: 34.5" x 20.25" • Volume: 89 gal • Capacity: 140-220 lbs • Total Weight: 47 lbs
Large | Length: 8’ 11″ • Width: 27.8″ • Height: 15″ • Cockpit Size: 36" x 21.5" • Volume: 103 gal • Capacity: 200-280 lbs • Total Weight: 50 lbs