Jackson Kayak’s most successful creekboat, the Nirvana, brings speed, stability, and maneuverability to any class of whitewater. Designed with a bow rocker that makes it fly over waves and holes, the Nirvana gives you the confidence to take on the river. While it’s a top choice for creek racers and expedition paddlers, the boat’s great responsiveness and forgiving parting line makes it accessible to even the newest of paddlers.
Whether you are a beginner paddler or facing the most demanding Class V – the Nirvana will help you knock the rapids down a class.
- Fast yet forgiving hull
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System – the highest shock absorbing system on the market. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere LEARN MORE
- Carrying strap for easier carrying transportation
- Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program. LEARN MORE
- Available in two sizes – Medium and Large
Anyone looking to follow the river downstream with confidence. Designed as our core creek boat, the Nirvana excels in every river environment.
Medium | Length: 8’ 11.5″ • Width: 26.5″ • Height: 14.5″ • Cockpit Size: 34.5" x 20.5" • Volume: 86 gal • Capacity: 210 lbs • Total Weight: 44.5 lbs
Large | Length: 9’ 4″ • Width: 27.5″ • Height: 15.5″ • Cockpit Size: 36.5" x 21.5" • Volume: 97 gal • Capacity: 270 lbs • Total Weight: 51 lbs