Less is more with the Aura AG LT 50, pairing our extraordinary, ventilated and comfortable AntiGravity suspension with a more streamlined silhouette for technical backpackers. Even lighter than its original counterpart, LT delivers the same best-in-class carry while providing a thoughtfully simple, capable feature set, including an integrated raincover, side panel zip access, floating top lid, reinforced shove-it pocket and internal hydration sleeve. From weekend explorations to weeklong expeditions, Aura AG LT 50 is a backpacking revelation. Made with bluesign approved, recycled main body fabrics and designed to pass the test of time, no matter where you take it.
- Included raincover made with PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Improved and Easier Fit: A Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes while an intuitive ladder adjustment system makes backpanel torso adjustment even more personalized.
- Light Weight Design: Stripped down, simplified feature-set for streamlined use.
- Sustainable Design: Thoughtfully designed with bluesign® approved, GRS-certified recycled fabrics and PFAS-free DWR.
Antigravity Suspension -
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
- Easy to access and operate injection-molded ladder torso adjustment system
- Frame sizing allows for two sizes per gender fit.
Antigravity BackPanel -
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength
- Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
Antigravity Harness -
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt, Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes Incremental
- length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit®
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
|25 - 35 lbs.
|2929 IN 3 / 48 L
|29.53H X 13.78W X 11.81D IN.
|3051 IN 3 / 50 L
|31.5H X 13.78W X 11.81D IN.
MAIN - bluesign® approved recycled 210D nylon honey comb contrast, PFAS-free DWR
ACCENT - bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
BOTTOM - bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR