The NRS Women's Silkweight Hoodie gives you the performance and sun protection you need on the water and the ultralight comfort you crave at camp. Features a dropped hem in the back for added coverage, thumbholes to protect your hands as you row and drawstrings to cinch the hood when the wind picks up.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body's natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Dropped rear hem provides additional coverage when sitting.
- Regular fit for casual comfort by itself, under a PFD or as a base layer for technical outerwear.
- Laser-cut thumbholes extend sun protection to the tops of your hands without adding unnecessary bulk to the cuffs.
- Lightweight drawstring cinches the hood around your face.