||Out of stock
Throw on the short-sleeve HydroSkin top when the days are warm but cool water still requires a little immersion protection.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Paddler-specifc cut combined with friction-free seams and H2Core™ Rashguard material under the arms enhances paddling performance and comfort.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Form fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up.