||Out of stock
The NRS Men's HydroSkin® 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt features thin neoprene for additional insulation without adding bulk or restricting performance. The short-sleeve HydroSkin is perfect for warmer days when the water is still cool.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combined with friction-free seams and H2Core™ Rashguard material under the arms enhances paddling performance and comfort.
- Snug fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up.