||Out of stock
Grab your paddle, rod, and the Newport Hydro. The sandal that was born from water has been reborn with a quick-dry lining and PFC-free water-repellent webbing that’s completely washable.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping
- PFC-free durable water repellent
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Washable, polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Metatomical, molded EVA footbed
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!