With paddlers pushing ever-increasing boundaries and foregoing an 'off season, a dry top that can be used year-round is a must. The GORE-TEX® Rogue sets the standard by combining form, function and Kokatat's superior construction techniques. For maximum breathability and durability, a blend of three GORE-TEX® laminates, including a GORE-TEX® Cordura® used in areas of high abrasion, the Rogue guaranties a dry session in the water. Other features include self draining cuffs, collar, and zippered chest pocket.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body
- 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro shoulders and sleeves
- Latex neck gaskets with neoprene punch through collar
- Latex wrist gasket with neoprene punch through cuff
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates “hook & loop” compatible neoprene
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® inner skirt
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard