Ideal for Performance Kayaking
Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX Pro Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. Features full women's patterning with rear dropseat. The Icon is made in our Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
GORE-TEX Pro fabric
200 denier GORE-TEX Pro waterproof breathable fabric for maximum durability.
Flexible Rear-entry zipper
Shoulder entry design for ease in donning and to prevent water from entering your boat during intense conditions. Afterall, we’re all between swims!
Simple design, clean lines, great style!
Neoprene punch through collar and wrist cuffs. Front relief zipper cover (Men’s). Dual adjustable overskirt. Self-fabric, adjustable leg cuff.
Guaranteed to keep you dry
Individually tested to be completely waterproof.
- GORE-TEX Pro fabric
- Rear entry nylon waterproof zipper
- Nylon front relief zipper for men
- Rear drop seat for women
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX Pro socks
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Dual adjustable overskirt with __hook & loop__ compatible neoprene
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded