The Maximus Centurion is the latest addition to the popular and award winning Maximus PFD platform. The Centurion is a Type 5 Rescue PFD featuring the Dynamic Suspension System (DSS). DSS features wide, contoured shoulder straps that allow an independently suspended front flotation panel to move with the paddler. The Centurion is as comfortable as it's predecessors, but with additional storage capacity and a redesigned top pocket that is more accessible. The vest comes standard with the accessory Belly Pocket that has two pockets and a magnetic closure knife sleeve for organizing essentials and will fit a VHF radio. Additionally, webbing adjustments have been moved to the front of the vest for easy fit adjustments. Made with all Gaia foam, the Centurion also features a quick release safety harness with O-ring. The Centurion is USCG, Transport Canada, and European Union (ISO) approved.
TYPE V RESCUE VEST
The go-to vest for whitewater and swift water rescue. Quick release chest harness and O-ring are compatible with a variety of tether/tow systems. Also features a stretch mesh sleeve for the Kokatat River Tow Tether or cow tail.
DYNAMIC SUSPENSION SYSTEM (DSS)
Kokatat DSS allows unrestricted movement of the front panels of Gaia® pvc-free foam for comfort during dynamic activity. Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps, with integrated webbing reinforcement, provide unsurpassed mobility and security.
CARRY ALL YOUR GEAR ALL THE TIME.
Two large integrated chest pockets and the detachable Belly Pocket accessory allow you to carry all your gear, including pin kit, first aid kit and pop tarts.
DURABLE 500D CORDURA® SHELL
This vest will stand the test of time, utilizing the most durable fabrics and components available. Backed by Kokatat’s limited lifetime product warranty.
- 500D Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Side entry design
- Large, gusseted duplex front pocket
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows unrestricted movement of front flotation panels
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or cow tail
- Comes with Belly Pocket accessory
- US Coast Guard, Transport Canada and ISO (EU) approved
BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/05), M/L (17/05), XL/XXL (18/00)
Rinse after using, hang to dry.