The Blaze 60 is built to go the distance, comfortably and tailored to you. The A.C. frame let's you lock in your fit precisely to your torso size. The frame, in combination with the patent-pending fully adjustable Re-Fit hip belt and the molded foam back panel, lets the pack comfortably carry up to 50 lbs. The custom fabric is an innovative technology that makes this our most durable pack to date. In the high-impact and high-abrasion areas, we're using a Granite Gear exclusive 210D Robic nylon UHMWPE triple ripstop. The lid, which is fully removable to cut grams, can be converted to an optional chest pack to carry on your front to keep even more contents at the ready. A tall vertical hidden zipper now allows you to access to main compartment quickly, especially to get to those contents at bottom of pack.
Regular Torso - 18-21 inches/ 46-53.5 cm; Liters 60; 3660 Cubic Inches; Weight 3lbs / 1.36 kg
- All new A.C. (Air Current) Frame with 50lb. (22.7 kg) load rating
- Specific Adjustment points to lock in your exact torso size.
- Dual density shoulder harness with load-lifter straps, removable sternum strap and whistle buckle for safety.
- Re-Fit fully adjustable dual density hip belt (from 26 - 42 in on Blaze 60 & from 24 - 40 in on Women's Fit Blaze 60)
- Dual large hip belt pockets with DWR treated zippers that fit plus-sized smartphones with room to spare
- Cinch-and-roll closure with crossing webbing straps to compress and secure the pack's contents
- Removable lid compartment with DWR treated zipper that converts to optional chest pack to carry on your front
- Hydration port & Internal hydration sleeve
- Large fabric side pockets with reinforced bottom panels and cinch closure
- Tall stretch woven front pocket
- Hidden zipper access to main compartment for quick access to contents at bottom of pack
- Three-tier side and front compression straps system.
- 100D Robic High-tenacity nylon with Barrier DWR main body
- Exclusive 210 D Robic nylon UHMWPE triple ripstop (Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight-Polyethylene)