The Big River™ Dry Bags are a durable, strong and abrasion resistant option that uses a 420D nylon fabric with a TPU lamination. If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting, or motorcycle touring, these are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and hypalon lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon roll-top closure does not wick water, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver.
ARE BIG RIVER DRY BAGS...?
Suitable for paddle sports? Absolutely. The tough 420 D nylon ripstop face fabric is durable and UV resistant. Just apply reasonable caution in sharp and abrasive environments.
Waterproof? The body of the dry sack is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
Easy to transport? Yes. Rolled up, they take up very little space. In use, the multiple lash points and double ‘D’-Rings offer plenty of attachment points for a carry strap.
Read more about which dry bag is right for you HERE
It'll survive rough and tumble just fine, but avoid sharp or abrasive rocks and knife blades
10,000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for paddle use (avoid full submersion)
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Super strong and abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double-stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Features the patent-pending Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
Paddle Sports, Motorcycle Touring and Bike Packing